View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:08 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠Brand New BigCo0kie COLOR 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ico

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey big i been having issues in ur new color rom..the internet keeps closing idk if ot because of low memory or another thing..n what happen to the app where u can see the programs that we r using. I want to close them from there instead of going to task manager?
Internet is working fine for me, but let me look and do some more testing..

as far as closing programs... if you press and hold x it will close it.. also if you press and hold start it will bring up taskman.. from there you can select the applications tab and it will show you what you have running....
this works very well for me...