View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:34 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
Gotta step away from my favorite rom for a while the SOD is killing me i wish i knew exactly what causes it =(
Dunno how many people have to make it clear...SOD is not caused by the ROM...it is caused by different programs running in the background eating up processing power causing the screen to freeze up...

If you are having problems after a fresh flash then there is something more to your issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisallnew2me View Post
i'm using the "media player" that comes standard with the rom. i read somewhere to try tcmp or coreplayer. will that help? if so can someone direct me to the links to these cabs? they're not drm protected.
TCMP and Coreplayer are great...dunno if it will solve the problem but they work fine...

Have you tried something called google?...