View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
Do you use Exchange? Also, do you still use the battery fix cabs that you helped test and develop? Any chance you could PM me your cab lst? I want to make sure I don't have anything different that would affect things. I probably don't because my cab list is really small. Since you have never had a problem, I could just set my phone up similar to your set-up. It'll be easier for me to use that set-up as a control too. Thanks.
Yes I use exchange.
I use some of the fixes for battery and a bunch of regedits
Cab list - I use Sashimi and it takes about 10min to run after I flash and everything is setup and ready to go

Here is a screenshot of my Sashimi Cabs (minus the games)

This is only to 29 the rest are just games... This is also just the Auto folder. When this is done I run a few cabs manually (i am going to put these into the auto section... just have to decide which order)

Here are the reg files that get done by Sashimi

Auto

And my Manual folder (i sync my contacts before I do any of these)

I would be more than happy to zip all my cabs up for you... Just let me know

FYI - I also run Task29 everytime before I flash a new rom.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 05-13-2010 at 02:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.