View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:07 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/11/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5★ | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacWilder View Post
Yeh, I am trying to avoid the hard reset, because one way and the other it takes almost a day to get every back to normal. Also, success isn't assured. Last time, I after I did a hard reset, I actually installed my own programs over a period of time, testing after each one. They all seemed good. Then all of a sudden, when I was trying to link to a WEP network, it wouldn't accept the key, and then, after that, it wouldn't connect to any network. (The router also won't work any longer as it also hangs when starting up.) The issue is that I could easily do the hard reboot, go through everything slowly as you suggest and end up with the same problem. Is there any way I could uninstall/reinstall the whole network infrastructure on the phone without having to do a hard reboot?
Not that I am aware of. Im not sure if you are referring to your wireless home router or the wi-fi router in your phone but if your home router is hanging it sounds like it may be on it's way out.

*Also, I see that you reported the same thing using 6.5.X attributing the problem to Slingbox originally so it must be something on your end if it is happening on both roms.

Last edited by chris1683; 05-13-2010 at 02:09 PM.