View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 01:52 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wifi Help Badly needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacWilder View Post
I am running a very recent Sprint Lovers ROM. Wifi worked great, then suddenly it stopped connecting to my network. The phone receives the signal and correctly identifies its SSID and related info, but it simply doesn't connect. Rather the little circle keeps going round and round. This happened before, and I resolved the issue with a hard boot. But I can't keep doing that. Is there any way I can reset the device's network interface?
Sounds like an issue with something your installing. My advice would be to hard reset and then narrow down your issue.