View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 11:58 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠Brand New BigCo0kie COLOR 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ico

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmueller View Post
Big, Thanks for the new update this morning. I found two things. One is when I go to the contacts tab and go to sms message tab I get a blank screen, I have tried this when I try and send and after I have a sms and it is blank both ways. Not a huge issue, but wanted to pass it on. The other is I can not get the VVM to work. It is saying that it can not connect to the network. I have looked at the connection setting and these look good, opend Opera up and had it download the Verizon info and even a soft reset and it has not helped. If anyone has any ideas on this it would be great.

Thanks for all your hard work!
both contacts and sms tabs are working fine here.... let me see what i can find...

This post has been thanked 1 times.