View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Just wondering if this is bad or not. When I click on the top bar to check on memory it says 81% and that I have 36.24MB free. This seems kinda low to me. Almost all my apps are installed to storage card. When I look in Total Commander on Main Program files I have Google Maps, SafeinboxExtender, Slacker, Tellme, Touchpal, Windows Media Player, TellmeInstallClient (not sure why that is still there).

I use CleanRam on a daily basis. I tried using ClearTemp and it crashed my TP2 so I never used it again.
The real question is even at 81% is it still running good? I have Clean ram run every morning and by the end of the day I am back to about 79 to 81% but it runs just as smooth as when it was at 62%. That is the true power of what we all like to call MIGHTYROM.