View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacious View Post
Push-opera is a battery drain, but people want the "cool" thumbnails on the sense internet tab. Can't have it both ways.
A couple of things you can do:

With Internet Push disabled - Install older Opera, get your thumbnails to show and then reinstall v10 (thumbnails will stay)

With Internet Push disabled - With the default v10 Opera installed. I have found that when I have all my shortcuts setup on the Ineternet tab... then I go to IE and pull up those shortcuts from the favorites (star) menu... they end up showing the thumbnails in the tab.

On the new roms with Internet Push Enabled - just setup you shortcuts showing the thumbnails and then install the nopushinternet cab file.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 01_NoPushInternet_v2.CAB (59.5 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!