PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: QuickLink Voice Command, GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentalguru View Post
Hi sobroso,
.Thanks once again for you concern and prompt response.
1. The 900 ma battery lasts for about 12 hrs- a brand new one
2. Updated to Sprint Diamond v1.12.34F now let me see if there is any improvements.
3.any ways that i could have GPS settings done there is a seperate cabfile for the same but does not seem to work.Probably i would ask some local guru.
4."go to "StartMenu" --> PRESS&HOLD an ICON after 3 seconds try to move to other location to interchange position with other ICON (in the same windows)." yes this does happen but the i dont want interchange i want to drop the icons into folders as how we would do on our PC or move them from one location to other - What i want is a Quick link short cut to voice command so that i dont have to keep using the hardware shortcut button.
5. A small out of the forum request -Can you Please give me some links to VOICE TASK/ Reminder program -(Speereo not working , Russian voice reminder at coffeesoft- not working and not supported)
Thanks again dentalguru
Hi Dentalguru,
1.- What strange!! Original Sprint battery is of 1340mAh, I bought one from Seidio.com like 2 months ago of 1500mAh and in a working day I have like 14hrs max.
2.- Let us know if that Radio version works better for you. I use BattClock which show me the mAh consume of battery in real time.
3.- GPS radio settings are not country related, it is device related. In our Case for the HTC Diamond CDMA the setting are "COM4" and "4800 bauds"
and of course it is high recomended to update before the "QuickGPS" data list.
4.- You can't Drag&drop ICon from one folder to other one, you need to "move to" the ICON with "file explorer" or "total comander"
4.b.-
Try the cab I attached , let me know if works for you??
After installed it, soft reset and Add the QuickLink for Voice Command.
4.c.- Which is the hard button for "Voice Command"??
5.- I had never heard of it, but I would like one with a female voice as Scarlett Johansson, LOL and of course talk to me as "You 've an appointment boss".
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sabroso_VoiceCommnad_QuickLink.cab (157.8 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab BattClock.2.0.1.CAB (159.5 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-14-2010 at 02:26 AM.