View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 05:56 PM
pimpol10
Regular 'Geeker

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gotta try this ROM for TP2! I't the fastest Yet!

Thanks for everything mlin!! Your the best! Thanks for vouching for my rom as being one of the best performers to date! Can't wait for the numbers to come out for proof. Hope you can test the newest version

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I've tried this ROM and can vouch that it is very fast, I have also tested it in my ROM test and it is one of the best performers to date. However, I won't use it because I prefer the functionality of Sense 2.5 with CHT and AHT. Also, I prefer 6.5.X. Sure it's a little slower, but the finger friendliness and functionality outweigh the speed IMHO.

Going back to your car analogy: Do I want a porsche GT2, minus all the bells and whistles that goes 0-60 in 3.4 or do I want a porsche turbo with all the bells and whistles, AWD, and 0-60 in 3.6. In this case, I'll go with the turbo.

Last edited by pimpol10; 05-12-2010 at 06:47 PM.