View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:39 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn24 View Post
One more thing to figure out on this ROM; Gmail seems to be working properly, except when I delete a message, then send/recieve again, they all come back. What don't I have set correctly?

Thanks. Loving my first ROM upgrade!

Aaron
Look in the Gmail settings...it should have a selection that deletes from server which would delete from the Google server...thus removing it completely

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
I don't make arcsoft cabs for the public. So unless it was a taskbar, or one of the 12 cabs I redid the shortcuts on (and icons), I doubt it.
HAHAHA Mordy...lol....sorry...

Its not his cabs he does good work...its probably something else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprints700wx View Post
Installed this ROM after everyone prasiing it and iMust say im inpressed. Its very smooth and light on memory usage.

Only thing is im suprised it didnt come already loaded with Cookie Tab
Bleh...and add extra stuff that some peeps don't want...Mike's ROM are here to give peeps a sleak ROM to add to it as they please...nothing extra cooked in to give each his own clean slate...

Just how Mike does it...personally I prefer this as extra's always can slow...plus if you choose to remove or the program is upgraded...it becomes obsolete over and over...