View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
Great - thanks for the help that worked! Now, the other half of my issue, which has me scratching my head... I am unable to simply swipe over to the quick apps page like before (it has been removed) and select "All Programs" to browse all the software and programs/apps on my phone - how do I get back to that nice-and-neat all programs list?
Do you have Co0kies Home tab installed? I am not sure that is what you are looking for but if you haven't tried it I would Highly suggest it. link below

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...98&postcount=4