View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:31 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
The program tab hasn't been on MightyROM since the Sense 2.1 ROM yo...

As for not finding programs...I personally use ziggy's organized start menu that brings back the Mighty Start Menu icons...this works great to keep organized...any and all new installed programs should show up at the bottom of the start menu, unless the cab was set up to install into a certain folder...
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
I kind of miss that button/feature also. However, all the programs are in the start menu page, some within certain folders. For instance, audio booster is in my multimedia folder (using ziggy's rearrange MM start menu cab).

EDIT: Yep, what TJ said above...lol
I did an entire forum search for Ziggy's Organized Start Menu and this is what popped up: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Sounds like this will be the easiest fix for what I'm looking to accomplish, I will keep searching and maybe simply try "Ziggy" but in the mean time if anyone has the .cab handy I would be extremely appreciative, thanks!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!