View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:16 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
Yeah the program tab worked flawlessly through every last revision in recent memory, until the most current release where I can no longer find it. When I hit the start button, I still can't locate all my programs, little things like Audio Booster and locating newly installed apps/software has been driving me crazy. Maybe I'm missing something simply, I tried clicking on Tools and that only brought up a few other programs. I just miss that scrollable list of all the installed programs on the phone, I don't even need the tab from the home screen, but that "All Programs" page would be nice
The program tab hasn't been on MightyROM since the Sense 2.1 ROM yo...

As for not finding programs...I personally use ziggy's organized start menu that brings back the Mighty Start Menu icons...this works great to keep organized...any and all new installed programs should show up at the bottom of the start menu, unless the cab was set up to install into a certain folder...