View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:09 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
That would be the program tab...in order to do that you would have to find the files for the tab(somewhere on ppcgeeks) then edit select files to get it to correctly work with MightyROM...

OR

Click the start button and be happy like me....
Yeah the program tab worked flawlessly through every last revision in recent memory, until the most current release where I can no longer find it. When I hit the start button, I still can't locate all my programs, little things like Audio Booster and locating newly installed apps/software has been driving me crazy. Maybe I'm missing something simply, I tried clicking on Tools and that only brought up a few other programs. I just miss that scrollable list of all the installed programs on the phone, I don't even need the tab from the home screen, but that "All Programs" page would be nice
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!