View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:05 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
Great - thanks for the help that worked! Now, the other half of my issue, which has me scratching my head... I am unable to simply swipe over to the quick apps page like before (it has been removed) and select "All Programs" to browse all the software and programs/apps on my phone - how do I get back to that nice-and-neat all programs list?
That would be the program tab...in order to do that you would have to find the files for the tab(somewhere on ppcgeeks) then edit select files to get it to correctly work with MightyROM...

OR

Click the start button and be happy like me....