View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 11:43 AM
thewahlrus
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiverson23 View Post
Dont know if it was asked or not. I just updated to May 9th last night. And when I go to set up my Hotmail account it automatically sends me to the mobile page on the internet. Is there no longer a way to get my hotmail on my email tab? Is anyone else having this problem and found a fix?
when you add a hotmail account don't type the @hotmail.com, type something else. I always type @hotma.com or somethign like that. set it up manually using pop3.live.com and smtp.live.com outgoing server requires athuntication. for username put your entire correct hotmail adress. after it sets it up, go to your inbox then options and change your email address to the correct one. im on my phone or id put some links to how to set this up.

This post has been thanked 1 times.