Lurker

Imunalia is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Imunalia
Re: *Updated March 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.5 ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbg View Post
Hi, I was hoping someone would have some ideas on this? Everytime I try and pair my bluetooth with stereo and it asks for password, as soon as I start to enter the password, it disconnects. Any ideas? Also, is Bluetooth explorer the only way to search/pair?
Thank you.
Are you in a vehicle using sync? If so turn off bluetooth, restart the phone re-enable bluetooth then restart your vehicle. Once it connects happily it should continue working. I think sync fails to shake hands properly after entering the correct passcode.

With my own problems I figured out what went wrong it was my fault everything works fine now.

For people having GPS trouble, be patient. In some cases it can take 15 minutes for your phone to get ephemeris and almanac data from the satellites even longer in poor conditions. Quick GPS is supposed to do this in the background so that there is no wait but it doesn't always work. The best way to get this is to stand in an open field and wait patiently with the phone point up. If it still fails to work you may have accidently changed the com port setting that the GPS is on.