Old 05-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Acedooncoon
PPCGeeks Regular

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Ok so I have encountered a new issue for me....Can anyone help wit it if possible?....
So I tried using Google Sync...and I wasnt able 2 get it to work the first time....I followed all the directions and Could get it to work....but I did noticed that after trying to use that I now had a email notification on my homescreen on the sliding bar...and it wouldnt go away....I tried resetting the phone several times and it was still there...So not knowing exactly what was cause that to happen I was forced to do a hard reset...After the hard reset I tried doing the Google sync again..and Once again I see the email notification....upon seeing this lead me to believe that its the Google Sync that's causing that email issue...So my question is...How do it get that notification to go away without performing a hard reset again?....
Some attempts I have mad to remove it was deleting all email accounts....deleting google sync...and soft resets and none of them worked....oh and jus for a lil FYI Im new to google sync...I tried it becuz I understand that the EVO works with it so Im trying to get myself familiar with it...In case I need it...I have the Sprint TP2..Can anyone help a botha out?