View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: TP2 Fonts [AVAILABLE] [LINKS RESTORED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLok View Post
Originally I really wanted to use Andes, installed it but some characters didn't display (such as the degrees symbol). In any case I think whoever created it just didn't make those specific symbols (not blaming you Kliptik!).

Using Candara right now and it looks GREAT on the phone. The letters are a bit bigger and I can read the tweets on the HTC Peep app. Thanks again for your work!
I'll mark the Andes font as missing characters. And yeah it's exactly what you said in that those characters were never created in that specific font.

I'm glad theyre working out nicely!!! Seems the only issues so far have been with the DL links, which is good to hear!!!