Old 02-01-2008, 09:30 PM
azclown
PPCGeeks Regular

azclown is keeping up the good workazclown is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
I made one. It is based on the 5024 ROM. I haven't had time to work on the 5025 yet. I will probably do that tomorrow.

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/blazingwolf

Note that other Verizon users have used this ROM without my changes. I'm not sure if MMS works but I know you will see Sprint PCS instead of Verizon Wireless in several areas.
Blazingwolf - I am currently using the 5025 ROM from NU2chem (BTW - Great ROM) I keep running into small issues here and there with the Sprint settings throughout the ROM. I am working them out, as I have installed the Verizon MMS cab and it integrated into the threaded SMS currently in the WM6.1. I had issues getting it setup right but after a few hours tinkering around in the registry and other settings I did get it to work fine. My issue is that when the day come I have to do a hard reset it is going to suck setting it back up again.... If I could figure out the whole kitchen thing I could do my own ROM with the things I want in it, then I would be really happy, but alas, I may not be smart nough to figure that out.....

But if you are going to make a Verizon 5025 ROM, that would be kick arse..... Thanks for all the help

az