View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
Maybe I am missing something super obvious... but this new MightyROM with the updated sense and quick icons on the home screen leaves me unable to find programs or edit/remove the home screen list of apps... ?
Have you clicked the menu button on the bottom than click edit quick links? that lets you remove and add Icons. at least I think that's what your asking.

This post has been thanked 2 times.