View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentalguru View Post
Hi there Sobroso,Thanks for the prompt reply once again,
-- I am from Mumbai,India on Reliance CDMA Network.
-- Radio Version-1.11.00f- I think I have a Problem here do you think i could have something better.
--sys ROM-23565.5.5.0
--1x only but my previous samsung corby used to access 'ev'- I dont know how to do that with this phone ,any help here too would be much appreciated..
--My phone has data access
--I am not able to drag and drop icons in the start menu it just keeps jumping back to its own place
Thanks in anticipation
Dentalguru
Your Welcome Pal,
1.- Ok, so after a couple days how last are your "Battery Life"??
2.- There is new radio 1.12.34f but it is not clear if it is better or not, I personally use that one.
4.- Try this go to "StartMenu" --> Settings --> Personal --> Phone,
and tap over the "SERVICE" TAB. Scrool the list upto "mode of Operation", now press "Get settings" and change the default "Hybrid" to "EVDO only" this will force the phone to use EVDO and not use "1X" but if in your place don't have good reception for EVDO your battery will dry quickly. IN the other hand you can also try to Change from "Hybrid" to "1x only". This will force the phone to not search for EVDO signal I will only use "1X" but your data speed will be slower. (Note: notice that even you select EVDO only when you make a Voice Call this will make "1x" Icon appear because VOICE don't fly through EVDO.
6.- Very Strange nobody else report your "drag&drop" ICON problem at "StartMenu" Windows in Sys23xxx series, not sure what is your problem since you had recently re-flashed, maybe next Release you will have better luck. Remember to "HARD-RESET" just after flash (second reboot after AMIKAM customization happened)
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become