View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:43 PM
adortab
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874/235XX - May/3rd/10th [Build 1.9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanablikhm View Post
I have the same 2 problems. Always have to go to pictures and videos to send mms.
Yes, the Album would open the email program but not direct to a "new" e-mail/message with the picture attached...nice find!
But one question, is it slow at all for you to browse pictures?

Another "good to know" info... on 1.9 Tmail will stay "pre-loaded" on memory to attend the calls from manila/windows faster without delays... if you are using any memory "screw-up" cleaner, lol, or a different task manager other than HTC, you WILL/MAY experience a slow messaging... , again just as a sugestion, same on a few posts ago... you may not need to use any memory cleaner...etc...even a temp files cleaner may screw up WM and other software installed that makes reference for settings/preload files causing an overall slowdown... my work phone has been working for several days now, never had to reset or anything...as we speak memory is at 68%, storage memory free at 40mb (yes I do load it with a lot of programs/files)....makes sense?

Donations

Last edited by adortab; 05-11-2010 at 10:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.