View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldust View Post
I thought he said to not use any of the TSK that comes with backout on the FF and just use the one comes with the mightyrom. I am too still waiting for TSK for the FF, I am using the black out theme but not the tsk.
I did not see the post above mine till after I posted mine, so I am sorry for the double post here.
My apologies, I am not using the tsk. I just installed the Blackout cab but did not change the tsk, I am using HDwalls so I did not need to change it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.