View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Clock question, please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pks485 View Post
Hey just got a TP2 after replacing the TP

Sorry for the n00b question, but I tried to search the forum first! I just installed a few cabs (deleting the sent message icon, task manager, etc. etc), and have noticed that every time i click on anything in the taskbar, or clicking other things on the home screen, the clock scrolls back one hour, and flips back to the current time. Is there any fix for this? Thank you so much!
Try this one.
Attached Files
File Type: cab OMJ_Stop.Clock.Flip.cab (30.1 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.