View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.4 23568 05/08/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskoland View Post
Clock flip issue. How can I fix this? Everytime I go to applications or some other area and then go back to home, the clock starts flipping until it get to the right time. Kind of annoying. Also is there a cab for the facebook tab?

Thanks
Jason
Post #555 has cab to disable clock flipping which was done by HTC design. There is no such real facebook tab. It was made by someone not HTC. If you were to find a cab for it your sense tabs will be broken after installing on my rom and sense will likely not start causing your phone to hang.