Thread: Rom Development
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:36 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rom Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
I just got a Hero last week so I guess my newbie-ness has me blinded to the lack of updates. I did, however, assume that it was just because everyone is waiting for the Sprint Official 2.1 to build off of.

And, as the rumors to the EVO release date are starting to hint at a late summer release, I'm glad I picked up the Hero, even if it is going to be outdated soon enough...just got sick of the WinMo BS...

the 2.1 roms are good but still have issues because it's not the final build yet. there are also a few really stable & super fast 1.5 roms out here too. as far as the EVO that is dropping in june, not the end of the summer unless a delay happens?