View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:15 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
And the latest AIO package (2010-05-11) has a rootfs from last night, so it should be past that point. I'm really baffled by all these boot loop issues. I think I've replaced all the things that would cause it, but maybe there's something I'm missing. If someone wants to hook up adb and get a logcat of it happening, that could help. (Install Droid Explorer. Connect to Activesync. Start Android. Start Droid Explorer and connect. Start logcat. Look to see what messages come up right before the X locks up and the boot process restarts.)

Edit: What the hell. OK... I'm going to re-up the AIO with the absolute latest rootfs. Maybe I just got unlucky last night.
LOL thanks for putting up with our ridiculousness Makk. Not sure why they're all having the issue as well, but hopefully keeping that AIO package will cut down on the problems. I'd like to track down the guy who wrote MJGDroid to see what we can do about improving that app - checking to see if we already have the latest, making sure it's using the new non-debugging zImages, etc.