View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:10 PM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

And the latest AIO package (2010-05-11) has a rootfs from last night, so it should be past that point. I'm really baffled by all these boot loop issues. I think I've replaced all the things that would cause it, but maybe there's something I'm missing. If someone wants to hook up adb and get a logcat of it happening, that could help. (Install Droid Explorer. Connect to Activesync. Start Android. Start Droid Explorer and connect. Start logcat. Look to see what messages come up right before the X locks up and the boot process restarts.)

Edit: What the hell. OK... I'm going to re-up the AIO with the absolute latest rootfs. Maybe I just got unlucky last night.

Edit2: Uploaded. ~73mb. Hopefully not corrupt.

Last edited by makkonen; 05-11-2010 at 02:38 PM.