View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Cicatrize
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone os vs android on evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst3ry View Post
(btw, i despise a cluster of icons as my homescreen)

and there are two things that i will never do! 1) Wait two years for the next iPhone 2) switch to the horribly serviced AT&T
These two things QFT.

I prefer having my homescreens FULLY customizable with clocks, calendars, messages, and other active widgets, along with the ability to add any folders, shortcuts, or contacts as well. iPhone OS is really starting to show its age nowadays. Even iPhone OS4 has a primitive home screen. After 3 years, all they've done is add FOLDERS? Come on, Apple. Get with the program. lol

The other valid point here is AT&T sucks. I'm surprised so many people switch to the second most primitive carrier in the US (only beaten by T-Mobile) just for a stupid iPhone. AT&T has terrible 3G coverage compared to Sprint and Verizon. Yeah, they have tons of regular GSM coverage, but my lord, it's 2010...people want high speed data everywhere they go.