View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:07 PM
RoverX
Lurker

RoverX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Hi to all bin maestros

To Sabroso

Quote:
Hi RoverX, Welcome
1.- Can you explain me how do you get off from battery Icon, in the past I have try do that with no success!!
I find it When I checking on "Clock and Alarms > Display the clock on the title bar in all programs" place replaced by time Hm ... Maybe my conservatism I think it's not a bug, just defined icon places by system.
Ok!

Quote:
2.- Classic "Today" is not something AmiKAM MikROM develops here. Maybe what you need to look for a Chef working in WM6.1 without TouchFlo/Manila/Sence and No, it is not a bug is just the way that "today" & WM Locker works, but I guess there is tweak or regedit for that, maybe.
No no noways WM6.1! Ye yes .. maybe just change in WM regs. Plz help.

Quote:
3.- Your "Slider for answer" pic is from older version. Anyway, long ago the "Silence" option is no longer included in the recent Dialers. So, I guess you can go find that in a 9 month old ROM as the one you mention.
It's just habits, habits changes after 5 minutes if use ))

to amikam

Quote:
1) u changed some settings that will show the clock instead of the batt, it didn't just go away and since that option exists, im sure thats what u did.

2)i never put on the wm6.5 lock screen cuz almost no one uses it any more.
i dont know why its causing issues with answering the phone... its a setting that u can change, im sorry but i dont remember exactly where.

3)u are talking about an older dialer that doesn't support facebook integration... although i do have that dialer somewhere in my kitchen... i really dont think it's worth it since just pushing on the vol rocker will also silence the phone when ringing.
1. Ok, replacing icon place is neccesary way in system, I think

2. Please find where? I need it !

3. You are right!

Ooops: I use [05.03.2010]MikROM_Original_21903 ! Imho 65x not for Diamond ...

Last edited by RoverX; 05-11-2010 at 12:47 PM. Reason: forgot version of rom