View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:05 PM
NCX Designs
PPCGeeks Regular

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Fonts [AVAILABLE] [REQUESTS FULFILLED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
I had considered attaching them to the thread, but I can only attach 5 per post and there's already 35+ font CABs...

EDIT* So it seems Opera is adding " around the filename and Firefox is adding _ at the end of the extension...
5 per post isn't correct, you can have more than that, its just it lets you upload 5 at a time, once those are uploaded they will show below the uploader, then you can upload 5 more at a time.

Edit: it looks like the max is 10 files per post, most people when they post a bunch of cabs just say "see post 2 and 3 for more files"
Thats why they reserve multiple posts when they first post something

it would be a better choice for you since your downloads keep disappearing on and off.

not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to help out

if this method still doesn't work out for you, try using hotfile, NRGZ uses that to host his ROM's while its a little slow (100kb down max, but sometimes it gives full speed), the download links remain the same, there not encrypted.

MediaFire is also a good choice if you just want to download a file one at a time, and there is no speed restriction

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.

Last edited by NCX Designs; 05-11-2010 at 12:28 PM.