View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:57 AM
ahawke01
PPCGeeks Regular

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

This Rom works great and I only have two things that could make this rom perfect for me -

1,) The clock on all these 2.5 builds seems to run poorly and all the fix cabs in the posts do not fully correct the clock flipping issues.

2.) This ROM like all Mighty Roms does not allow you to preview the sprint music store even after the carrier cab is installed. It will let you access the music store and view music but when you hit preview the 3 lights go across the screen as if it is going to take you to the media player and run the demo of the song and then it disapears and you cannot test out the song.

I dont use the music store but my girl loves the damn thing and she has alot of music downloaded in it and continues to download the music through it because she pays for her music (like we all should) and I wanted to see if there is a way to correct these two minor issues on this ROM and if so can they be done with simple cab fixes so I dont have to reflash the device again?

Great ROM Mighty Mike and if you can correct these minor issues I would be greatful.

Also,
Please hit up your boy Silence and build us something crazy great!!! I still rock out his old 2.1 from time to time on my TP2 so it would be nice to have some new stuff out there to keep us TP2 users happy till the EVO comes out esp when the two best cheifs cook it up for us like you two do!!!!

Last edited by ahawke01; 05-11-2010 at 01:01 AM.