View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:40 AM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint: Just got the $20/24 deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoss_11 View Post
As 2/1/10 I got the deal. They added the 20 dollar recurring credit on top of my 27% corporate discount with chase.

I have an old plan with sprint from like 2003 but here it is

Plan
500 anytime
free unlimited incoming calls
n/w 9pm
unlimited text
unlimited picture/video mail
unlimited data
$7 insurance
Pick 3 calling circle

all for now 42 dollars a month including taxes. I also have google voice and and use idialer. so I basically have an unlimited plan with sprint for 42 dollars a month with taxes

I don't get it? You renewed for 2 years and switched to a higher priced plan, but with the discounts it's costing you about the same.

But your still on a Touch Pro2??? What was the point of switching plans? Do you now have to wait 2 years for an upgrade renewal to get a discount on a new phone??