View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Or I rephrase it, one'd better download the latest radio only (and not the whole ROM which is huge) which u use the radio together with TASK29. After flashing the radio only using TASK29, resume with flashing one of MightyROM
meh, to each his own, im not for sure what the PRI actually does (besides the definitions i have found on google) but 4G (SMV) voice codex works alot better (besides the fact it doesnt work with the Airave because Sprint/Samsung are cheap basterds), since the flash to OfficialSprint6.5 and then to MR I haven't dropped a call using the SMV codec yet...