View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: TP2 Fonts [AVAILABLE] [REQUESTS FULFILLED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDriver77 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I downloaded mine via Opera Mobile 9.7, if that helps any. Found our my error was caused by removing the ".cab" from the filenamw IN ADDITION to the quotation marks. I've been able to resolve that issue by removing ONLY the quotation marks, as stated in my previous post.

Really digging the fonts, but wishing some were better sized so as to not interfere with Manilla (Sense 2.5).
Yeah I hear you on the Manila interference... Although I will say the TP2 has MUCH less problems than the TP1 did... Probably due to available screen real estate.

I am considering breaking up the CABs so you can install separate fonts for Manila (Sense) and Windows. This could turn out to be very time consuming, so I'm waiting to see how the requests go before I jump into too much more.