View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldamon View Post
Does anyone else get this error with the Twitter tab in FF? The only way to clear it is to log out and back in again.

"There was a connection error while attempting to download tweets."

I've disabled the tab for now and have gone back to MoTweets.
I have seen the error...the reason it is happening is because there was a connection error while attempting to download tweets...hehehe...umm I would suggest this...

Disable Sense

Go to File Explorer

My Device/Temp/TwitEng/Db

Delete the file with your twitter sn...restart Sense

-----------All in all it was just a random error..it happens...this will clear out all additional tweets and make the twitter tab faster btw everyone...