View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23563|6.5.5}{4/30}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nillaz View Post
Hey Formula I've been running your ROM for a few days now. Overall I have to say this is easily my favorite implementation of SPB to date.

Most of the functions seem to run pretty smoothly, but I have come across a few (mostly) minor issues. If anyone has any insight into how to get these fixed I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure at least a couple of these have been addressed but frankly I don't have time to read through 100 pages in the thread!

1. Activesync seems to load into the background at completely random times. I can close it out and then it seems to reinitialize on it's own anywhere from minutes to hours later. I can't seem to pin it down to any one action that is triggering it.

2. I use the HTC calculator app and the graphics for about half of the buttons are corrupted. You can see what those buttons are but it looks like they have downrez'd to like 16 color .gif's. Anyone else experience this?

3. I cannot under any circumstances play a video file in Media Player. I have tried recording a couple different formats/resolutions with the camera (H.264 and MPEG4 @352x288 and 640x480, respectively) and no matter what combination is used Windows Media gives the error "The source filter for this file could not be loaded"

If anyone has a solution for these errors they would be greatly appreciated! Other than this thanks again Formula for an awesome ROM!
Calculator was fixed in the last build, media player issues are resolved in the build coming, and active sync will always start on its own this is a MS thing. I choose to hide it using xTask and you can also choose to close automatically with xTask settings as well.