View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.4 23568 05/08/10

Thanks. I've been building and releasing roms here in ppcgeeks for several years. 6700, 6800, 6900, 6850 and 6975. I mainly build for devices I personally own though so I can test the build. I've been working on a work related android app for the last few weeks and created a fully working concept app on an emulator and it took them 2weeks to provide me a suitable android device to debug on. It's not very fun throwing apps/roms together hoping you got it right but not being able to properly test it.