View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: TP2 Fonts [AVAILABLE]

OK all of the DL links are working again. I tried something different this time, so hopefully they will stay fixed.

In response to everyone that has been having trouble with the "extra characters" in the filename:

I looked into this, and it only happens to me when I try to DL the CAB from my device. If I DL the CAB to my PC, and then sync it over, I have no problems. I just did a test run on my phone, and sure it enough it's wrapping the filename with quotation marks... I have absolutely no idea why it's doing this... I'm going to see if it's an Opera setting somewhere...