Old 02-01-2008, 05:11 PM
lukevinyl
Lurker

lukevinyl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtech2k View Post
Well, the fact is that is IS everywhere, but there are 1000x versions of it. Some people say the wifi hardware is there and needs enabled, while others say its not there. Some say it has GPS hardware but its disabled and some say there isn't. The fact is that I think sometimes people do not know for sure what they are talking about or they hijack the thread for tons of complaints or nonsense. I wanted the 100% factual truth to the issues in one place without all the junk or different versions of the facts.

I understand what you are saying, however most of your questions could be answered by visiting the FAQ within the Vogue/Touch section, as well as using the many other "phone" forums out there.

With any message board, you need to take all information with a grain of salt, and consider where the information is coming from. If most everybody within a thread agrees on a particular subject, then you can be fairly confident that the info is correct. Talking to multiple people within forums or in person is ALWAYS going to result in opinions being given.

If you really want all YOUR questions answered in one place, I would suggest making your own compilation for your own use.....