View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
Really odd. I installed FF when the ROM came out, after doing the flash dance... and just lastnight, my phone stopped working - so I did a soft reset. The phone didn't boot up properly and gave an odd "SIM CARD ERROR" - so I did another soft reset... then, after it reset, everything was cleared out

I didn't really have much installed. A few registry tweaks, CHT Editor, and BG4ALL Test.

So I re-copied PIM.VOL over for my contacts, and didn't change anything. Early this morning, my phone did a soft reset by itself when I was looking at my calendar... really odd.

I may just ditch FF and install the regular version ...

Has anyone else been having difficulties? Seems odd.
I Don't know if it would make a difference or not but I took my Sim card out. Do you still have your sim card in it?