PPCGeeks Regular

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.4 23568 05/08/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidj View Post
RC1.4b Issues:
-Sluggish when opening programs. For instance, scrolling across the icons is really swift and smooth, but when selecting a program to open, the device pauses briefly before proceeding to open. Only noticed this because 1.3 was so snappy with regards to this.

-Backlight doesn't automatically shut off. My settings are turn off after 1 min. It's been sitting on my desk lit up (dimmed actually) for 10 minutes now.

-HTC messaging is just as sluggish as ever I really really really really hate this app. Why do you all love it so much?

-2 lockups so far. Seems to happen whenever I go into the phone program after the backlight has dimmed. I'll try to explain better too...like I mentioned above, the backlight doesn't seem to be going off at all. So when I pick the phone up to use it, I don't get the unlock slider, the backlight just britens up again...BUT..it immediately goes to the programs screen as if I just unlocked it. very strange.

-I've noticed with both 1.4 & 1.4b..that when I restore everything(contacts, docs, etc) using Microsoft MyPhone that my Favorite Contacts no longer automatically populate on the contacts tab. In your previous builds, they always repopulated to their original positions from the previous build after I ran MyPhone.

Thanks for ALL the hard work...these ROMS are generally great...just trying to provide helpful feed back.
Dude. Sorry, but I have not noticed any of this.