View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
yep, being a nightshift guy, i join in a lot of conversations late!
piggy backing onto tmartin, I took his gmail email setup and expanded it to yahoo and hotmail. the main thing to remember is that you have to have a different {xxxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx} code for each one. i found a generator online to do that. so same as tmartin, just open with notepad, input your info and save. then they go into my xda_uc folder.
well that explains it, lol i worked nightshift for a bit over a year, this last year. That shift can be tough you know what i mean, but it was fun and i learned alot while everyone slept hehe

What's this about randomly generated email codes. I personally only have a gmail account, but could be useful for aol'ers or yahoo'ers.

conan o'brien @ google and their googlers ehhm i mean g-men
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7TwqpWiY5s