View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 04:47 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
no2chem, this plugin looks freakin' awesome.

right now i'm using Phone Dashboard but I would love to use yours. However, i'm on the new billing system.

You're a valued and trustworthy member across this forum and xda so i'd give you access to my Sprint account to figure it out. Let me know.
hmm, PM maybe, I would love to get this working with the new system so more people could use it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Wuzzy View Post
no2chem, this plugin is AWESOME!
Thanks so much for it!

Although there is a few bugs, such as the updated usage not coming up on the today screen, but other than that, its really good,
once again, thanks!
so... it works for you? If it does, you can force the today screen to update on the today screen by clicking on the internet icon. I know it doesn't update automatically sometimes because I didn't account for the time the phone was asleep, on my todo list though =)