View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:09 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Contacts and calendar from WinMo to Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
I know Google has "Groups". It does grab the Notes section of the contact, so I assume it'd store the category as well in the Groups...not sure though.
So how would I go about making it store the catagory as a group? I really don;t care what they call it, as long as it works, lol.

Yeah, gmail has all my contact notes, contact pictures, and all of the fields. The only thing it didn't bring over is the contact catagories (and it didn't convert them to groups either, I can't see any evidence than anything was even in a catagory at all when I look at gmail), and ti didn't bring the calendar or tasks either.