View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 01:07 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
The best way to backup your twitter and facebook integration, is to save pim.vol located on the root of your device, this contains all of your contacts with their pictures and call history. Your Facebook and twitter login info is stored in the registry at... HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCAccountManager, export this and save it as an app.reg in your kitchen. To restore it after a flash, you simply rename the existing pim.vol to pim.delete, then copy your old one over, once you reboot and facebook updates, it will relink all your contacts.
That's how I do facebook, twitter, and youtube which I don't use much. Just set it up and export the key @:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager]

Just be sure you don't release a rom with your stuff!

This post has been thanked 1 times.