View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:06 PM
adortab
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874 May/3rd [Build 1.9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
I was looking for another option. I had some reg edits that will change it but lost them. They wouldn't pass the link though -so for now I am using JZ. Just trying to keep my resource usage down. Sense is slow enough already.

thanks for replying though.

Also- I am not quite sure I understood... If I add the glossy black theme along with the taskbars -it will use more space, or it will overwrite the current theme?

Sorry -just trying to clarify.

I also noticed in the .cab repository the Blockbuster .cab . I tried one version before and could not actually watch movies. Are you able to watch movies with this .cab?
- Yes the themes will use more storage space... and only after 1st install, they would just overwrite the old one.

- If you want to watch/download movies with blockbuster you need to change the modelname.txt file at \Windows to match the same as the HD2... not recommended at all.. cause it could make other programs to stop working. (not worth it, I guess... I only use it to browse/add movies to my list, and if I really want a movie would buy online, download on desktop, then copy to the storage card... 3G is fast but 300/400mb....)

- Which rom version are you using? CHT 1.7.1? How many quicklink pages/icons?

Donations

Last edited by adortab; 05-10-2010 at 06:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.