View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:52 AM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Purpleish spot on blank white screen?

So I was going into Opera the other day an I noticed the faint purple blemish about the size of a #2 pencil's eraser in circular diameter on my screen... I've reset and an all that an it's still there..!! My phone hasn't even been held that much let alone dropped or anything of the sort... I'm sure this has to be some sort of a mechanical dysfunction, but I haven't noticed anyone else ever noticing this on their phones... WTF..!?! I'll post a pic ina minute just seein if anyone else has had this...

If any old TP or Mogul users are on here, it's similar to that White Spot that we were spontaneously getting but it's a faint purpleish color...